Where is my compass?

It is so easy to fall into this complacency trap. I just numb myself, trying to dismiss any feeling. Telling myself just a matter of getting used to it.

Honestly, I hate this feeling, this feeling that is draining. I am suppose to feel driven, excited and motivated. Even if it tires me I am suppose to see something worthwhile. But I can't, and every day I am telling myself it is another day.

I lasted this long, should I go on further?

All those emotions, feeling and thoughts that I have put down to sleep, slowly burying it are all emerging again.

It is time to re evaluate my goals and to look into forming a plan..Somehow, someway I have to make this happen.. I cannot stay lost in the dark. I must find my way out to the light again. I need to find my bearings.






Comments