You are not the first and you won't be the last.

I wont allow myself to be robbed of the emotional security that you have shaken.

You may not realised the emotional consequences you have caused. I was blinded, and fooled by my own assumptions. Misunderstood expectations.

But we grow and we learn, I accept the situation and I will see myself out of it into something better.

No bridges burnt, just taking different paths. If fate permits, and if it is meant to be, our paths will crossed once more.

Let go. Breathe in. Breathe out. Surrender all doubts, insecurities and negativity. Open the gateway, summon all the good and immerse in it.

cheers

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are you falling in love now?
Unknown said…
Hi Wendy . I like your blog. Many things that you posted are inspiration to me. I will follow your blog and I hope you will blogging again soon.
Thanks.
Unknown said…
Dear Anon,
I'm not :)
Unknown said…
Hi Golden R,
Thanks! =) will try to!