Freedom

Felt unbounded for the first time in a long while. My spirits are lifted. I want to celebrate just being able to be me, even more I want to show who I really am instead of what people perceive me to be. I don't want to be afraid anymore. If I'm silly so let it be. If I want to feel sexy and show it, so let it be. The whole point is to embrace what being me is all about. I'm feeling excited about this : )

After a long while, it's good to open up. Unexpected responses happen, but it's all part and parcel of a conversation is it not? It's what you realised from the situation. Been inside the box for awhile, finally, felt like I made one step out of it and boy it feels great. A silent permission has been granted. To be everything but perfect.

Long week ahead :) good night!

Comments