2013


Two years ago I spent my Christmas in my room recuperating from a very intense first time travelling to overseas i.e Spain trip and I spent my New Year's Eve with some friends drinking and laughing in a nearby pub. I had to think twice when I typed 'two years ago', has it already been that long? Yes it has, reminding myself that it is now currently 2013. Last year, I spent my Christmas eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day working and battling with people who carry themselves well on the streets but behave like animals when they are shopping. 

Well what can I say, Happy New Year ! :) 

Though I am 6 days late to wish that, and 2 1/2 months has gone by without a single effort to say Hi. 

2012 proved to be one of the most amazing year to date, lets try to make 2013 just as good or even better :D  Even though it did not end very well but who is to say a bad ending would lead to a bad beginning? All the events that has happened only tells us that life is as predictable and unpredictable as it can be. 

So instead of sharing a sob story, cheers to 2013! 

To another year of better self understanding, new experiences and adventures, being a step closer into achieving all that I want to achieve and to love and appreciate all that is around :D 

ps.
sorry for the lack of updates and to me this entry feels very poorly written. So hopefully 2013 and myself could do something about that. :P 

With love! x

Comments