Hello

Finally came back. It has been 2 weeks and 4 days since I am back. This might be one of the longest hiatus I have in a long while. I needed the time to pull myself away from writing my thoughts and pull myself away from a lot of things i.e internet. But not having any internet connection helps with that. :)

Am I back for good? 

I would like to think that I'm not back for good. I am just back for now until I have the opportunity or I have figured out a way how. :)

To people's eyes, I might have changed. Sometimes I feel that I have changed. The truth is, I am becoming who I really am. 

Ever since I came back, I took up a job working part time at a flagship store in Kuala Lumpur. Facing a small variety of different situations from the management and the consumers of that brand. I feel at lost of words to describe the situation. I'm beginning to feel tiresome by it. I begin to feel that it is not my world ( now I'm wondering what is my world ) 

Anyway, social issues aside! (who needs them negative issues -_-)
*fingers crossed* this year would end in a good way which will snowball into a great year to begin with in 2013!

I have meant to write more but I totally lost my touch and patience to think and write. So, till next time :D

Cheers

Comments

阿畢 said…
Boo!

:)

Times flies, seeing how many postcards through since you've last written about June. Still, welcome home? :)
Unknown said…
:D thanks!!! meet up one day? :)
yess..time does flies doesn't it. Never fails to surprise me...