Keep Moving Forward


"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting"


-E.E Cummings



Been bit of a downer lately, its like a fall, and now it's just picking yourself up and continuing where you left off.  Now, the picking myself back up is a tini tiny bit harder this time. I can't figure out why. I must say I am not enjoying the feelings I am having, it's pretty shitty at times. But I am still getting by day by day. People tell me how grateful I should be, or how I should make the best of it since I am over here.  I am still the same person I am no matter where I am. So yes, I may be happier now, and yes, I am entitled to feeling crappy once in a while. It's not like I have totally morphed into a whole new person.


Currently in my second semester...yay, not too long till I graduate and conquer the world! Face the "facts of life" and a whole new journey of adulthood. Yeah, and I still feel like a kid. Busy second semester, but can't totally immersed myself in my work because I don't work like that. Starting point is always the hardest because I think so much till I do not dare to begin. 


On the bright side, the weather is getting warmer =) don't need to layer up and feel like a dumpling. Happy people are always around, there are good and happy things around. The day is not over, well the day is over and the night is still young, things can always turn around and be better. If it doesn't, tomorrow is another better day. 


With that, I end this post with a picture of a platypus and fedoras photshopped onto them. (not by me) Don't they look cute? Like a bunch of detective platypus! Like in Phineas and Ferb. haha!



Comments