- Dissertation is due in about a week. I can't wait to get over it, but at the same time I hate to rush it.
- Everybody is coming back! I don't have the whole flat to myself anymore, I can't blast the music at top volume but I'm still glad!
- GOODNESS, It's really 2012! Everyone, enjoy your last year!
Before today, I've had the worst few days of the year. I was moody and very stressed out. I was either sleep deprived or sleep overdosed. Not to mention having weird dreams which you wake up remembering almost every detail.
I'm really wondering when will I every learn that if I am not busy enough, I'll get myself into situations like this. Moody, unhappy and just thinking too much, making me stressed out for no reason. Might as well just give me a death sentence. But at least there's progress! I did something to make myself feel better again just because I got so sick of myself feeling so helpless.
- Blast music at top volume
- Stop doing whatever it is you were doing.
- Start jumping,dancing, singing to the music. As loud or as silly as you wish.
- Take a long shower, make sure music is still on so you can listen to it.
It's very therapeutic and more importantly it worked! Felt great after that =) Perfect remedy. Either that or just exercise.
Hmm, looks like it's going to be a longgggg night for me. I'm not feeling very fast and productive. haha I just hope I won't be seduced by my bed this time.
Back to work,
Good night and good morning =) x!