Hello September


It is getting colder day by day. I need to find another source of warmth soon! What I have is definitely not enough. I did not bring much, but after last night, I'm confirmed I didn't pack well enough. I need more practice! which means...I should travel more!

It's good to practice an open mind, I still have to remind myself that. Not knowing a lot of things is fine, as long as we are willing to learn and try. So I guess I could say these few days so far is really interesting! I'm hoping it will get better and better everyday. Push the insecurities behind and go forth!

One thing I think I'm going to have to try is eating ice-cream in the cold weather.

haha!

Till next time when I have collected more things to share :)

Comments

阿畢 said…
so you've brought yourself to UK and hey, eating ice cream in cold wheather is cool! Miss that time i had over hokkaido and wished for another chance to come. all the best :p
Unknown said…
yes! that is one of the things I planned to do :)

thanks..haha btw, you are?
Anonymous said…
moon ting HAHAHA
Unknown said…
oh! :) I nearly didn't want to reply cuz I couldn't view your profile. hahaha Luckily its you.