Work thoughts

Work work work...

it seems that we were always being complained for wasting his oh so precious time, but I can't figure out if he knows that he is wasting our time and in turn waste more of his time. Bloody chain reaction of doom...

Isn't work suppose to be fun? Isn't it suppose to be more hands on, challenging that it entices your mind and open your eyes to a whole new world. I must have gotten the meaning of work from a faulty dictionary. Work isn't fun... Found that out during internship a year ago, but at least it was fun in some ways...learning from other people not just about work but their character/views/decisions made on so many matters. It's the environment and the people. Oh, and the boss too...

I thought it would be a bad idea to blog about my work experience upon graduating from college. But what the heck, I'm just sharing my opinion. Like I said before, I've only been working for 2 months and I'm already sick and tired of how things are handled, how the staffs is being treated. I don't know how a corporate office is like, I'm thinking that this is the creative design line....who made him the dictator?

oh wait...he did, well cuz, he is the boss..

he who claims to be a professional is isn't the least bit professional. I quote," he never was, he never is, he never will!"

Comments