Morning!

Post below was wayyyy overdue. Suppose to share it a week ago.

Anyway, been so busy, I didn't even have time to write in my own personal diary! haha why...? because I've finally started working.

and so far....:

  1. waking up super early in the morning hasn't killed me. made me felt good actually! 
  2. Traffic jams are a PAIN in the ass. so unpredictable -_- but so glad that the radio helps ease the situation. funny morning crew radio jockeys. ( yesterdays topic was: ARE U A MOMMA's BOY??) 
  3. there is no internet connection for us in the office. can you hear thunder? Doing work in the office for the entire day...and I'm surprised I survived this week. haha! wait till the end of the month and see if I will still say the same thing. =_=
  4. I look forward to my weekend! 
;) more to share soon...

have a good weekend

Comments