I'm speechless.. I just watched The King's Speech yesterday and I loved that movie! I know I watched it late...but seriously almost nobody wants to watch it in the cinema. Black Swan too =/ I just watched Black Swan just awhile ago with mum. OMG...I don't know how to describe the movie...Dark? Deep? Psychotic? In the end she embodied the role of Swan Lake and just as the character she dies at the end...

Bloody hell, it was so intense I don't know if it's a good thing or not. I much prefer The King's Speech. 

Just after watching Black Swan, I was in my room browsing through Facebook and then my house blacked out for a few minutes. Talk about perfect timing, just after such an intense movie and the lights went out? -_- not cool.




Comments

Shien Long said…
i watched Black Swan. Did not find out about it before watching. Halfway through thought it was a Ghost movie and a good one, later found out different. All in, it was pretty good, but a tad too dark for a repeat watch