All things random

Fell in love with this! Love the raw surface
with it's industrial lighting and lightweight
handrails + staircase yet it so warm and comforting
with the wood colour and the eames chair ;)

I want to make this hearts hair band!!! so sweet

Her skin and hair colour...<3! check out those lips
as well. 
 .................................................................................................................................................................

A Day At Taman Botani

Taken with Emily's old Canon Eos 1 SLR. Colour adjusted with photoshop =P


Taman Botani at Putrajaya is a nice place to go to. Planning to go there again hopefully can experiment something that I've been wanting to try for quite some time. There are other place to explore too apart from the Taman Botani. It's HUGE!

At the canopy walk ;)

bicycle riding
<3
powderful ladies ;)

 wokays..Just received a call from my classmates ;) haha There are things I have to do!!! I'm kinda glad for it but at the same time it's added stress because now there is an expectation. SO HOW NAO?! haha Just go through with it. At least now it is CONFIRMED that it will make me work harder..Just have to push aside those little sabotaging minion thoughts...

I don't know why I have the urge to blog blog blog and bloggggg... Some sort of escape... haha the moment I'm done with all this, I'm not going to stare at the monitor screen for long hours. I want to see GREENERY!

Real natural green. I don't mind getting a slight tan as well. hehe!

Comments