Morning!

Now it's not the time to slack or relax doubly (although this morning when I wake up, I went back to sleep =P) Started reading To Kill a Mockingbird =) Not really wanting to put it down at the moment. Unfortunately I have to control. 

I like today's quote =)

"Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down." Charles F. Kettering

"Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand." Baruch Spinoza

"People drain me, even the closest of friends, and I find loneliness to be the best state in the union to live in." Margaret Cho

They make the most sense don't they? It seems to suit very well the current situations.
 


December is fast approaching! Well it's tomorrow! *rans around screaming*

Yeah well, it's the end of the year! I'm feeling excited and nervous at the same time.

BYE!
 

Comments