I think that

There are more than one ways to handle a situation.

Perhaps due to our environment, our background, todays modern technology and also our ego, that it influences the judgement or the decision for our actions. But for now, I know or maybe I feel that Facebook is definitely not one of the top choices of medium to solve any situations.

Oh now I remember why I think so..It's through experience, and mind you it wasn't a pleasant one. 

There is always a hint of sarcasm, insult together with it. As something unpleasant is publicized to the online community and then one thing would lead to another. Comments, people who are real busy bodies, who assume and gets a kick in what is being said contribute to the fire. Boom! an explosion! a catastrophe! unless the ppl are mild and not so violent then things will just die down quietly.

Who is to blame? Who gets hurt?

Just feel the need to stress that there are more than one way of handling any situation whatsoever. 

My mind thinks:

you know, even my own father doesn't talk that way. who are you to say that to me or to us? -_- 

was pretty annoyed with the tone used. wth. my mind goes straight to the things that i never complain out loud about...!@%$@

I wasn't bothered by it at first...until...later on I saw what happened. 


.....................................................................................


damn. feels like there is a little bit of drama going on around. But being a bystander has its own perspective to situations. Some situations seems clearer some are just shocking. 


.....................................................................................

Now I'm stuck. It's like I want to get to C and I know I need to go through B. But I need A..I know roughly what is going on..but I dun have a clear thing on A....T_T

Time to get my head into the game. 3 more months babe! 

Comments