I think my owl plushie looks better as an Octopus. @_@

November is coming to an end! December is coming...Can't wait for it =) Going to think what to get for Christmas. haha I think it's important to treat oneself to something. Big or small, expensive or affordable. As long as it puts a smile on your face.

I can't remember whether I managed to fulfill my resolutions for this year.

Next year would be something different. But never forget to live in the moment. See, how time flies? *shivers* 
I always forget that..

Been coming home more often. Always at the spur of the moment. I could have class the next day but I would come back. Just so I can be home. Crazy, but I like. Now to bring that little bit of craziness into other things I do.

I have not took any pictures sinceeee....my last post. I have not touched my digital camera for an even longer time. Poor thing. All lack of Tender Loving Care. 

Got to force myself to get back to work. 

Comments