Hello November

Just came back from class perhaps an hour or so ago. 

I literally feel like this @_@

ducks! =)
Every time I enter that Brain Storming room, during that duration I can't seem to answer the questions, whatever is said seems so new to me and it is as though I do not know enough. It makes me feel soooo unprepared and insecure. Another thing, during that whole session I would understand but the moment I get out of the room...All is lost. It's not that I don't remember, even if I write it down, I loose the whole feel of what I am suppose to do.

Conclusion?
There is a lot to do. 

psst..
here's a secret. I haven't been doing much about it also. so here's to a new day! time to pick up the pieces and work on a new collage! At least I've gotta try don't I? 

Time to focus, no more slacking, no more playing around, no more lazing. Well maybe a bit, because I'm not a robot and I still have to be me! 

It's my finals. 



Goshh...I'm already in my final semester, I can't believe how fast this feels. Next 2 weeks it would be the 2nd Critique. 

*internet connection is really bad right now..hmph!*

So what am I to do? 

It feels like a whirlwind of feelings,confusion,desires,needs. Action taken...ermm....*shys away* 

Back to searching...searching for something. Searching for answers. Something to look forward to, something worth living for. Not for others, not because of people but for myself.  



Read this few amazing quotes: 
"The solution is to gradually become free of societal rewards and learn how to substitute for them rewards that are under one's own powers. This is not to say that we should abandon every goal endorsed by society; rather, it means that, in addition to or instead of the goals others use to bribe us with, we develop a set of our own."
"Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for truth."
and I saw a quote that just made me smile =)
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people." 

It's been so long since I've updated. Truth to be told, there is nothing much to tell about. Even if there is I don't feel comfortable sharing.. haha


You know what, it feels so totally random but I feel like going on a date! 

I'm tired of going out with a group of people. Like big group. More looks fun..but less is more fun. Sometimes. 

Perhaps, I'm tired of being in a crowd of people only to feel like there is no one around me. To me it feels like watching a Cantonese movie at home where the subtitle is turned off. So it seems like you understand but at the same time you don't know what the hell is going on. 

So yeah, I want small group outings or dates! haha it may sound sad but its trueeee..HONEST FEELING!

I was planning to go back HOME but I opt for trying something new tomorrow. We'll see how it turns out. I might turn out a few shades darker, again. haha

Time for dinner.



see ya!

Comments