Just sharing a picture from my collection =) Freshly developed.

I miss the comfort of home and TV! =) I miss comforter, air-conditioning and I want to watch Glee for no apparent reason.

But I'm here, might as well make the best of it.

Gonna catch up on some article reading. Just went to college today and got some thinking to do and more importantly some fun stuff! Got to do some imagination. =)

Stuff I proposed didn't turned out the way I wished it would be. Got to get a move on. *fingers crossed* I hoped what happened last few days will ceased to happen again. Cuz if not I have to hear the hard cold truth again from my mum and it makes me feel annoyed because it's so true. I don't know how to react to that feeling.

I hope to find Mary Poppins CD or DVD and no I'm not going to download it. Hopefully tomorrow and I want to watch some comedy movie.

Bye!

Comments