Welcome

Monday, 15 March 2010

Was looking back at my older post. The ones that were written before entering in MIA. It's really great to read them. To see how expressive I was about the things around me. Like "I don't freaking care who reads them!"

I really want those back. But things changed, situation changed, I changed. Thats the reality. 

I guess it's true when people say you learn a lot about yourself when you are in college. I think I'm learning a lot though if you were to ask me what I learnt about myself, I probably wouldn't be able to tell you in words. Does that mean I learnt nothing about myself? Nah, maybe it means I'm less vocal about it.

But true enough I think I've grown much more over the last year, okay not only mentally but physically too. LOL I remember thinking and saying that I've found the place where I felt like I belong. Over the past semesters, those feeling start to deplete, little by little. The way dripping water would slowly mold stones. I thought it was because I started getting used to the "system of the school" Maybe it's true, because you always get excited with new things. 


I was searching for something. I still am searching. Searching for a place that really makes me feel comfortable with my own, searching for the answer to it. I am always one step short, whether it's because I couldn't do it, forgot about the application of it...whatever it is. What ever I envisioned myself to do...I'm always one step short. Frustrating because I expected myself to do something about it. 


I feel like :

I lost the feeling of what kept me happy.

I lost the feeling of what I think I am capable of.

I lost the feeling that I know there is something and I haven't been able to do it yet.

am I loosing my passion? Loosing something I just like doing just because I have to survive. The unwritten rule says so. The system tells us to do so if not it might as well be death.

What if following the system for a while longer makes me become part of the system. 


All I have are foggy dreams. Unclear of what is the future, what am I to become, which path to take.  I have foggy dreams and a fantasy of who I want to become. 


maybe switching on the light could help brighten things up and help me see things a little bit clearer =)


with love,
Post a Comment