Look beyond what you see in front of you

woke up this morning feel restless. something is bothering me. i can't sleep last night. the mosquito that couldn't stop attacking me didn't make the situation any better.




i don't know what to do. what decision can i make? fear fear fear. all i can do is just push through it and hope i could break through this.






i'm slowly trying to understand that sometimes it's neither this nor that. there is no sides to take and it's hard to accept that at the beginning. I think it's because we grow up thinking there's is left and right. Right and wrong. Good and bad. But there are moments that just happen simultaneously, together with the factors like environment and such that contribute to this massive reaction.


So how do I deal with it?


I just want to get back the feeling I had yesterday, feeling inspired and motivated. Not this restless feeling I have. Gotta breakthrough this!




Have a good day! =)


Comments