Good Weekend

Remember I said busy weekend? Well on Saturday I went out for a movie. Actually booked the ticket in Pavilion but ended up watching it in KLCC cuz we couldn't make it in time. Watched Case 39, damn scared to watch the show okay. When I heard about the story I felt the storyline wasn't that bad. But when we watched it, it was like it was scary at the wrong time. The things that were suppose to scare you weren't that scary and the things that wasn't meant to scare you but just surprised you were scary.

And I never thought that it would involved demons. It's like one of the major things that spoiled the movie.

Bought 2 new novels, started to read on of them. Hoping that this would continue, I have not enjoyed a book in a very very very long time.


So now I'm currently reading


yesterday, secondary sch mates had a pot luck gathering. It was fun, good to see them again =) Hopefully we get to do this every week or so.

It was at Xin Yun's house. Apparently in my mind it says start at 7.30pm but actually it starts at 6. so sorry for making you guys wait.





It was fun and disgusting! haha disgusting was the part we played games and ate nasty concoctions. I seriously felt like vomiting when I had mine. Shall play again next time. Suppose to go back at 11'ish but took pictures and in the end I left an around 11.30pm like that. Reached Wangsa Maju and that was not the end of the story. I went out for a drink until 2am. Wow, I wished it never end, I felt like continuing but it was really late already. So my first time going out yum cha until 2 something in the morning. weeeee~





Finally I have pictures to share after so so so long. =)

with love =)

Comments