Been so out of touch with all the blogs and updates! Feel so so so...OUTDATED. =(


Last week coming up before the holidays begin. Honestly it is the fastest semester ever! Felt like nothing happened. Except for getting to know my other classmates better =)

So~ our last week...

I'm really curious to know what's going to happen this week, and what is going to happen to us next year.

Just the other day, I found out why my results dropped so much. I was already upset that my results dropped but I got even more upset when I found out the reason why. :( really disappointing. Just hope I could make it up even though it wasn't my fault to begin with. Oh well, life is unfair and we just have to live with it and make the best of it.

So for now, I'm gonna clear up the mess I make. Have to pack a whole lot of stuff to stay out for this coming week. Going to enjoy this. haha


with love~

Comments