Life goes on

3 weeks left!!! 3 weeks left! tell me whats wrong with this figure?!! We're already in our 4 week. @.@


Schools are having a 1 week holiday! So niceeee.. I wish we have holidays too. Nvm, ours is coming in about 3 weeks time. lolx!

I didn't go back to the condo today. I just felt like coming home. I had a feeling that I'm coming home today. I mean, I only stayed at home for abt 24 hours. Not enough leh.. After blogging I would start doing my work. I know, I haven't blogged for a long time.. Even the way I blogged kinda changed. I feel like today is a good day! hehe

I have not said that in a very long time. Really, I drove to college and all the way there I saw the sky and it was BEAUTIFUL! so blueeee with clouds that look like cotton candy and mid air there were clouds that were floating so beautifully. *gahhhhh*

Even on the way back home just now there the sky looked great! I took some pictures..but I'm afraid it does not do it any justice. I had to take it using my phone. Plus I was driving..DANGEROUS! I nearly fell asleep also..I had to stop at the R&R to just shut my eyes for a little bit.


ANYWAY, met up with Jia Von before she left for Canada the next day. I already said, by hook or by crook I will see her. It was a mixture of different people. Joseph,WenYao,Eugene,LinShan,Kimberly,Emily and myself. It was good~ good old dirty jokes and laughter. haha

I felt sad that she already left.



=) the girl who calls me crazy..-__-" my eyes!!! oh well, we all have them now, it's like a permanent accessory. ^^V


so many ppl are leaving already! Jvon is on her way there, Wayne is leaving in 2 days time, YeeWen is leaving in a few days, Sean is going overseas next yr and so is Joseph...Shu Fen is already in Aust...whooaaa...
Scattered everywhere.

picture of the sky..the clouds were really pretty...

schools are having 1 week holiday! niceeee....

okie,it's time to go now.

bye!

will have better topics to talk about soon.

Comments

Shien Long said…
skies look nice. great photography using your mobile. very happy that u get what silver lining in every cloud means ;) there is always something positive to look forward to.