I'm okay. I'm going to be okay.

That's what I tell myself. But what if I am not okay? There's always a way. I know there is. But is it suppose to feel this way?

I want to give up but I don't want to give up. One minute I feel so good and the next minute I feel really down and feel like there is no where to go. I wish I wasn't on this face of this earth. I wish I never existed. I wish that there wasn't an "I" because I feel this person, like this soul that is occupying this body does not deserve to feel this way. Why did this soul have such an owner? I feel like it should have gone to someone more deserving.

I am going to get through this but why does it have to feel this way now? I feel as though I am going to let everyone down. I don't want to do that. I really want to keep on going. Keep striving. I want to come out of this and say that I'm glad I stuck through it. I know it's there, I know it will come to me.

But this is tough, this is real tough.. the biggest obstacle I have to overcome is right now. My very own self. One of the most excruciating feeling. I just hope I would be able to go through it.

Comments

Personall said, I find your optimism quite formidable hey, people'll just have to know how much people'd jumped off cliff for sakes of getting away from troubles.

Don't worry about the... should I term 'insecurity' you'd felt? Somebody told me life's a harsh teacher, but the tougher it goes the more you'll gain. Just like travel, you don't need to be worry of places you haven't landed but make them all the source of inspirations and you'll eventually be there.

haha alright I should stop speaking like a garbage evangelist, take care and great week ahead ;)a
Unknown said…
thanks moon ting, what you said helped out a lot. =) i am thinking that it is a phase that most ppl go through? or maybe some don't haha. just manage to get some part of my mind cleared up for now...

=) alrighty then..u have take care too.