Welcome

Sunday, 16 August 2009

all the ups and downs is making me really dizzy, confused, tired, frustrated and just down right disorientated.

I'm glad and grateful for all the up moments, I understood that there has to be down moments. Just feeling the insecurities and then things got a little brighter. I can't type much, I don't know what to express. The things are the same, at the end of the day, nobody would get it. Because nobody is me and I'm not anyone else. If I say I'm sad, do you know how sad? Can you feel how sad? Do you know what kind of sadness?

No.

You only know I'm sad because I said I'm sad or that I showed an expression of sadness.

How to be comfortable with myself and I don't even really like myself. I want to sleep and never wake up yet I want to be awake and never go to sleep.

I'm not going to give up just yet... it's not over.
Post a Comment