Mid Sem Critique Sem 3..

was totally cancelled! boo!

I woke up really early in the morning but went back to sleep until 7. Woke up because I slept last night and I needed to draw perspective drawing. I managed to crammed 2 drawings last minute but with no design at all. Just a drawing.

Came to class, so many people haven't reached yet so we just continue doing our own work and he saw our work...o.O

He didn't seem too happy about it. Went out, saw him talking to Evonne, joined them..then later Annie joined. Talk talk talk..and then..he said " No critique today"


WHAT?!?!?!


I thought he was joking. But he is serious. Why? because he saw our work..and he knew what to expect so didn't want to get frustrated with us, so cancel it.



That seriously wasn't cool. Listened to him talk, realised we still have a lot more to learn especially when our foundation is so so so weak. Our design principles. We know nothing about it. I'm trying to figure out how to understand it now.



I really think I like what I'm doing. Fear that I wouldn't be able to get it. I think there is nothing more frustrating and heart breaking than not "getting" something you love to do. It's like especially when you might meet someone who gets it but don't have the same love for it.



Oh well, I think things will turn out alright. It would turn out the way it should be when the time comes and depends on what you do to get that outcome.



there I go, rambling on and on again.




Anyway, after seeing him, went to the library for a little while. Search for some definition of some of the design principles. After that went to Ampang Point with them to eat beef noodle. Walk around a bit, went to Popular...I bought a book. I'm so happy. I saw so many books that I would love to get my hands on. But short on cash and time to read them. sigh.



This new book I got is called Taxi Tales. Something different and not my usual choice of book. I thought I give it a try since the content looks interesting. Would write about it if got the chance.



Came back, damn hilarious on the way...with my friends and their "interesting" antics. Violating my tortoise. lol.



I don't think I'm going back this weekend. Want to try and see how it goes. I usually bring my laundry home and I settle it at home. But this time I am going to try to settle it here. A bit scared really, I don't know why?! I'm not worried about finding food on my own or being alone at home but I'm worried about my laundry. amazing no?

sometimes I really don't know what to feel. I just let it be because I know getting upset or going against it won't do me any good. I would just seem uptight and all. The thing is, don't you think it is a little too much? You might not feel it...because it is all fun and games to you. But what you don't realise is the effect it has on others. No sensitivity at all. I really almost couldn't hold it in, but then, you won't feel a thing. I'm the one who would only feel the after effects. So I decided to cool off and ignore.
Am I being abnormal? To feel things until so deep? I sometimes wish if I might be a little heartless, a little less sensitive. But that makes me who I am. These little things are like my identity. The way I think, the way I feel, I don't know if anyone feels the same way.

Enough words typed. Got to go now. Sorry for the lack of pictures. Would show you what I did to my model soon.
bye!

Comments