All about me. Seriously~

PLEASE PREPARE YOURSELF

This post is loaded with SELF VANITY!
prepare yourself for a post loaded with vanity!
you have be warned! don't say I didn't warned you..
one of the only chance where I get to post pictures of nothing else but me. =P haha

This is somewhat my evolution from year 2006 until now~ pretty drastic changes from time to time.


2006

16 yrs old. I think I look really mature. Looks like my age now but I was actually 16. Terrified of getting a short hair~ I seriously dislike going to saloons because I always end up with something dreadful.



2007

My first short hair since god knows when. It was actually shorter than the picture shown when I got it cut. But it looked something like that. Use your imagination. I don't know why I cut it like that. Mum said tried something new...like new beginning cause I just started form 5. It's like beginning of the new year bla bla bla..hahaha



2008

throughout 2007 I didn't maintain a very long hair so getting this hair cut wasn't so much of a big deal. But it was definitely a new style



same year. When I first started in MIA. lol. sloppy looking =P


After that I cut my hair into this.



End of 2008~ hehe ignore the extra ears. I actually really like this hairstyle. light, fun, layered. This was the first time I went to get a hair cut by myself and telling them what I want. hehehe


2009

Then my hair keep growing longer and longer. I didn't bother going for a trim because I wanted to keep it long. But the longer it got, it looked kinda bad. No shape etc etc..and it started to annoy me. Itchy hands again..plus I had those highlights, left like 2 inches at the end of my hair..wanted to get it chop off!

so I chopped of my hair to this! my fave so far..kinda shocking. I CUT OFF A LOT OF HAIR. i think about 1 foot long?

so it grew longer...and starting to loose its shape. and I decided to get it trimmed and ended up with this..

I'm not prepared to show you guys how I look yet! hehe forgive me. Some of my friends have seen it. lets just say I really look like a kid. China doll like? [-__-" ]I don't know..

Anyone got magic hair growth potion? I just need it to grow a wee bit longer in this short period of time. hahaha just joking. I don't hate it..just that this one seem to take longer time for me to get used to it.

Today it looks more acceptable than yesterday. Still poofy in the fringe.

muahaha..at least i can say i've tried a number of hair styles. one thing i still dare not try is the super short boy cut. =( I'm not that brave or daring~~~

xoxo!

Comments

tuut said…
oi how come the last pic edit till like dat geh?!!
show it to everyone ma...
but rly look like ur 16 years old pic...
Shien Long said…
Er....am i gonna get a surprise when i get home from Penang this weekend?
Unknown said…
[tuut]
hahaha not ready to show yet...maybe right before going to redang then i show lar. =P

[soulmen]
hahaha yeap! >_<