HEY!

It's been quite some time since I blogged. So many things happened. The good, the bad, the happy and the sad.


I'm moving out today! confirm already~ I hope things will go well. I just lost my parking slot. Don't know if it's my fault or the owner of the parking slot. Bloody hell. So angry yesterday...So angry until I can cry. shit.


Ignore. I don't believe that I won't be able to find another parking slot. pfft.

Watched Confessions of a Shopaholic! The movie was great. hehe so funny! love the pink shoes at the end. Made me feel like shopping! =P Even funnier moment was when me,evonne,luppy and jern went in to the wrong cinema!

haha omg..

after going to the toilet we went into hall 9. But our movie was suppose to be hall 6 -_________-"


We went in and it was all dark...we kept searching for our seats cuz it was too dark to see and we thought the on going show was just a trailer! omg omg omg..

it was showing Shinjuku Incident. When the subtitles appeared we realised it was the wrong hall!

we quickly ran out before it was too late! hehehe

*********************************************************************
I think I'm pretty unlucky when it comes to driving around anywhere. Want to know the reason why????



here's why:



If I am not sure of the way or I don't know the way, I'm bound to get lost. Seriously, even that day after movie...I remembered the way back from times square because I've been there and back for a few times already.



who knew..who knew that I would end up using Smart Tunnel???!!!



WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING OR LOOKING AT?!?!?!



OMG. Scary shit. Jern and Annie was with me.




Sitting with me in the car is like discovering new stuff in a scary way. lolx. I totally understand why if nobody wanna sit in my car but I would totally feel hurt also. haha true what!



BTW, smart tunnel is freaking long and scared me even more. I didn't know where I would end up. Drove around Kl for about an hour I think? we passed Dataran Merdeka there, and Jln Maharajalela, pass the monorail...drove and drove and drove until we found our way back.
T_T
Thank god we found our way.



oklar. Blog again later. Wanna continue packing!

Comments