Why are you making me feel this way? It's making me feel so messed up inside. My heart beats fast for no reason. For reasons that I do not know or I do not want to know.

Its making me happy. Its making me sad.
I like the feeling. I don't like the feeling.
I want it to continue. I want it to stop.
Sometimes I think I know. Sometimes I don't have a clue.



I don't want to make the same mistakes that I've made before in the past. I'm not sure if I'm ready for it. I don't even know whats going on. Is it true? I dare not hope, in fear that the disappointment that will fall upon me is so great that I might not recover soon enough for my own good.



omg. emotional-nya....
sigh, why think so much leh? If it is meant to be yours..then it's meant to yours.



Please don't ask me what is the above statement about. It may be about a topic, it may be about someone, it may be about a situation. It could be anything. It could just be my feelings.



I'm staying out again. No surprise. I'm liking it. A bit inconvenient because my car have to park all the way in MetroView. But it's okay. Exercise! I'm getting tanner...But not evenly tanned. -__-" I'm going to stay out until I can shift in to my new place. My second home. It's so weird calling it my place when it's not even mine yet. Excited.




For my studio work. We're doing Balinese vacation house. I don't want to say I hate balinese style. I should say I LOVE BALINESE STYLE.




I LOVE BALI.
BALI LOVES ME.
I LOVE BALI.
BALI LOVES ME



Went and ask Mazlan ques yesterday. After he explained...the four of us...had a lightbulb that just clicked in our minds! Now trying to do mood board. No inspiration =( which is making me worried. I'm such a worry wart. I dislike it. Later have to do furniture layout plan. T_T


Yesterday, I think too much. Think so much until I wanted to quit. Change course. Don't comment much on it... Art is something that you have to be passionate about. If you're not passionate about it...no matter how hard you try, you just won't feel it. Do I feel it? I think I do... but then what's the feeling like? I guess it varies with people. The feeling I get is probably different from the feeling other people get. Which makes me confused sometimes, I wonder is the feeling I have passion?



of course I would like to think it is passion if not what the hell am I doing here??


haha.


I really miss foundation year!!! I miss the lecturers and the fun we have. I miss painting/colouring...etc...


back to work.


xoxo

Comments