Wahh..I didn't go home this weekend. Going to stay out for 2 weeks straight. Miss my family so much.


Really feel tired. Yesterday me and my friends actually wanted to go to Taman Tasik Titiwangsa to see the Designer's Eco Bag exhibition but when we went there we thought we got lost and then we ended up in Balai Seni Lukis Negara. Which was in a way a good thing because it was really really nice inside. I love it so much. After that we went to Taman Tasik Titiwangsa but we couldn't find it. So after that we went back.

Seriously was a new experience cuz I don't know my way around KL. We got lost and turn round and round. Finally found our way back to Wangsa Maju. hehe not really lost though just super unsure!

T_T I really really want that Aya Kato illustration book. But it cost like RM 88! lolx. nvm can search the images from the net. There was this Malaysian Batik pioneer..wow his works are truly beautiful. But he already passed away last year. Dato' Chua Thean Teng.


I wonder how was everyone's Earth Hour, over here was so so ler...not really dark. Some people don't really care...the four of us me,annie,ken and philip chatted until like 2 something in the morning. lolx.


So right now I'm not feeling well...really tired and having headache.


......................................................................................................................................................................


Mum and dad came by to see me just now. Came to have dinner...brought me to Ampang to eat. Feels good to be with them.

This week so many things going on in my mind. My car got scratched which kinda freaked me out because I'm worried that someone might have a personal grudge on me. I hope it's some random people who got nothing to do only...

Comments