Hey, I'm trying to make it a habit to blog more often even though I'm not at home. I'm quite sleepy and tired. But I cannot sleep, must at least do some work first. This way, I won't feel so guilty.


Celebrated Pearl's birthday today. hehe I hope she liked it...or was really surprise cause her birthday is actually tomorrow. It wasn't a big celebration but still...it was good. I love the present we gave her..hehe Hopefully she likes it too! Pictures will be up soon. Haven't transfer from the camera yet.


I really don't know what is up with me. I am getting the feeling like my mood swings are coming back again. I don't know why.. For some reason, today I felt so distant and far away... I didn't realise I was feeling kind of upset until Luppy asked me why I looked so moody.


Morning! I was actually typing the above post last night....and I fell asleep. I don't understand why I am so tired these few days. I also don't understand why am I feeling like this.


Everything is out in the open.
Yet,
I don't have a clue was is seriously going on.


I'm still asking a lot of questions...


can anyone give me answers?

Comments