I'm thinking if I'm a bad person or not. =(

I was suppose to clear my room. Clean up study area a little bit.Practice piano. I was re-writing my history notes when I fell asleep. I want to curse so badly. But sigh, get some sleep also not bad.

I have not been able to sleep well these pass few days. Seriously I don't know what is up with me. I can't wake up, I don't sleep well. If I set my alarm, I would wake up way before my alarm rings and from there I would go back to sleep and wake up every hour. But when it is seriously time for me to wake up, I would oversleep thus waking up late.

Suppose to be a short update, a spur of the moment.

I was just thinking about what someone said yesterday to us but I'm not sure if I'm the only one taking it in? or others felt it too?


Did we almost destroy someone else's life? Did I contribute? =(

Did we only acknowledge the bad things that happened and ignore the good stuff? I felt that I did think about the good stuff. But that wasn't enough. I tried voicing it out..but it still wasn't enough. Everyone really disagreed...it was that bad.

What we did...was it necessary? Was it right for us to do so? we had the right to do what we did. The question was, was it necessary? did we have better options that we did not consider?

Did that person deserve it?



I really hope things would be better from now on. I'm trying to be more understanding now. I can't do much, all I can do is just do my best, try to be a better person. A better student.


am I sorry for what I did?


I don't know if I am or not.

Comments