I'm back from Singapore ;)




So many things to do and so many things to write and share.



So many things are going through my mind right now. So many things I want to do. This year's cny isn't too bad. It's feels more like a holiday instead of having all those festive mood. I've gotten chubbier. Like really chubby and I'm not liking it one bit. haha All thanks to holidays, Christmas and CNY.



I didn't do any visiting in KL and college is starting in like 2 days. oh well. My mind seems to wander elsewhere all the time.


I need to snap myself back!


I'm feeling quite refresh, newly found motivation but I need to work my ass off and sacrifice a hell lot. I'm not sure if I'm fully prepared for it yet. It'll just be a dream unless I do something about it.


haha


be back soon!


bye!

Comments