A bit of 2 Pink

I did not get to take as much pictures as I wanted to, but got some lar.



This was on the VERY FIRST DAY of college~ haha





Jah.Pearl.Me.Leong
I wore a shirt that said "Don't be Trashy, Please Recycle" dedicated to Luppy. =P




Leong. Luppy
hehe





hehe, during Pengajian Malaysia, I brought the Chobits or cat's ears to class.


Evonne looks so cute!



Luppy looks so cute also!



1st try


2nd try
hahaha me, tak jadi cute lar...
look so cacat~
attempted to do "kawaii" look but failed terribly!


I think she looks like a cat. haha
She also attempted the "kawaii" look.
Failed also I think. haha


That was the most interesting pics for the first week.


About my homework, ID 2 is quite interesting. Hard, complicated but hopefully I know what I am doing. haha We already got our "first client" =)


But damn...the process of doing this project is long. I'm not a big fan of researching. People think that in Interior Design you just have to sit there, think and draw. Well yeah, but that is only a small incy wincy teeny tiny part of it. @.@
There are a lot of processes to go through. So many factors to consider...


haha.


Last year I didn't realise ID got so much to study.


So this year, I know ID got a lot to study, but after the first week, I didn't realise we have THAT MUCH to study. -___-



Bring it on!



xoxo~

Comments