feeling so bloated,moody and tired..rawrrrr


Went shopping yesterday.

I'm pretty much done with my shopping I guess. There are still 1 or 2 things which I have yet to get.

Ignore the small font below... I'm having sudden rush of emotions thanks to hormones.


I know what I said. I don't regret saying it. I find myself in a situation where I feel betrayed again. Maybe I'm being particular. I'm trying not to care anymore. Everything feels so fake at times. I just don't know anymoreee...


I want to go out with the Desperate Housewhores. I'm missing them real badly and I really need to be with them, I want to be happy...be myself! rawrr...these hormones thingy are really affecting my emotions right now. Driving me nuts..!


I'm going to post something funny below:

got it from my friend Jun Kit. I hope you guys and gals get a good laugh. No offence to anyone. Just for laughs aite. ;)

THE ONION AND THE CHRISTMAS TREE

The family is sitting at the dinner table. The son asks his father, "Dad, how many kinds of boobies are there?"

The father, surprised, answers, "Well son, there's three kinds of breasts. In her twenties, a woman's breasts are like melons, round & firm. In her thirties & forties, they are like pears, still nice, but hanging a bit. After fifty, they are like onions.." "Onions?" "Yes, you see them, and they make you cry."

This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter says, "Mom, how many types of "willies" are there?"

The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, "Well dear, a man goes through three phases. In his twenties, his willie is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his thirties & forties, it's like a birch tree, flexible but reliable. After his fifties, it is like a Christmas tree." "A Christmas tree??" "Yes dear, dead from the root up and the balls are for decoration only."


Hope you all liked it.




Christmas is coming =)

xoxo~


craving for some yummy chocolate chip cookies. Gonna try baking 'em. For cny perhaps? hehe

Comments