Welcome

Thursday, 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas

I would like to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! =)


Can you believe it, its already Christmas! Time REALLY flies, I bet Time uses a jet plane...


Anyway, I was starting to feel really upset in a slightly depressed and emo way. haha. I really don't know what is up with me these few days. I really didn't want to celebrate Christmas alone this year or at least I didn't want to celebrate Christmas at home this year.

So I will be meeting up with Pearl tomorrow. ;D




My bro is coming back today. He wants to eat Tong Yuen, so me and mum made it again. This time I got the chance to make it. Hehe..the dumpling taste yummier! this time got pictures. We call it Christmas Tong Yuen. =P

isn't it pretty? So Christmas-like. haha

well okay. Nothing much to update though, except I'm really tired. My fingers really hurt.

Well, I hope everyone will have a great Christmas!

I hope you guys will get yourself a christmas present!

*hugs and kisses*

with love~

Post a Comment