I've got a 35

I did a test that was forwarded to me and it's called "THE TEST" -__-" genius. haha anyway, I calculated my marks and what I got was a 35~



31 TO 40 POINTS :

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken .


hmm it says that others see me as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. Is that true? Do you guys see me as sensible, cautious, careful and practical? haha.

Well to me the rest is pretty much true.


I wonder how they calculate these kind of things.




Well okay, here's my overdue post about my results~



I think it was about 3 or 4 days ago, I woke pretty moody actually. It was like something cloudy hanging over my mind. I realised why..It's cuz of that wall post in Facebook that got me so pissed off. Anyway, hours past by and suddenly Pearl called me.



haha she got her results first and damn she got me all excited and nervous! She got A- for Interior Design!!! *screams!* I was so happy for her that I was literally jumping! Then Leong msg'ed saying that he got his results! In my mind I was thinking "what?! everybody is getting their results today?!?! where's mine????" After that the postman came and guess what?! my results came!!!!



I was so excited I quickly called my dad to ask permission to open the letter! [the letter was addressed to my dad] and then...I opened...




Okay, to be brutally honest with everyone...


I was actually a little bit disappointed with my results. Don't get me wrong, I didn't do badly.. I did quite well actually. But maybe after being on the phone with Pearl, sharing my excitement and when it comes to my results..my excitement just died off. [very swt, I know]



I got a 3.68 for my C.G.P.A. I hope nobody thinks that I'm boasting or bragging because I'm not and I don't intend to. My Interior Design got a B+, I don't know why. I guess I should be happy about it because that's what I thought I would get. But somehow..inside me..a little teensy weensy part of me hoped to get an A-. It's like hoping for a miracle.



The rest of my subjects ranged from A and A-..so thats good. I guess I felt disappointed because I thought my Art and Design Fundamental and 3D design got a chance of getting an A. I'm not so disappointed anymore, cuz I thought about it and heck! I did really well, first time in college [duh] first time doing a full time art thing... and yeahh..it is good =)



I think all my friends did really well. Those that I've heard so far did great! so I'm guessing everyone did well!


Christmas is 2 days away! anyone got any plans? cuz I've got none. =(


My college starts in 2 weeks time. 5 Jan! so soon!


But I'm not complaining because I get to see everyone again! yay! But a little sad because there will be others who won't be in the same course. Oh! and we'll have to move back to the un-renovated classrooms. =( it's small...really small...


okay, I think I've typed enough.



it's time to hit the books and papers again and let the creative juices flow!
i need to learn to take risks.
work hard
play hard
enjoy life



muacks~

Comments