Fresh and clean ;)

Now reflecting back how I was when I was in primary school and my early teenage years. I would classify myself as a dork. Seriously!


My fashion sense was atrocious! omgosh. How I look was every bit DORKY...How did I manage to survive until today...I wonder if lets say 10 years from now, when I look back, will I see myself as a disaster?


Phew! I'm pretty much done clearing up my room! Trying to make it habitable again..hehe *slight exaggeration* I actually have not slept in my room for quite a long time. It's either I borrow my bro's room or I will fall asleep on the couch. Mostly the latter. No joke, especially the week before and during my assessment, I have been sleeping on the couch.


=)


Are u ready to see the transformation?









be prepared...











in the midst of messing it up to clear up the room!



transform to this!


hehehe




phew!

xoxo~

Comments