The end

This feeling I am having right now. I am not shock by it because it is a familiar feeling, a feeling that has occurred to me countless times until I have lost track of when and where. I learn to accept it, I learn that I was invisible to their eyes. It's fine by me as I think I have found people who truly see me. This feeling occurred again, this time not only to me but to others, and that is where I felt disappointed.


This is where I feel we bid our farewells.


This is where the road ends.


This is where the bond breaks. Maybe it broke a long time ago. I don't know.


What is happening to people these days? Or what is happening to Malaysians?
I don't think there is anything else to say about it. Even if you don't want to care, at least have the courtesy to be polite or courteous.
You know what, I don't really want to care about it now. I've cared less about it and now I pretty much don't want to care. Because it's no point, to care and give...only to get such treatment in return. It is absolutely not worth it.
But thanks for the memories, thanks for everything, be it good or bad.. thank you.
Well tonight actually ended on a happy note. =)
with love,
ps
I love the dress..
YAY!

Comments