they are not human...they are NOTHING

We all have Facebook don't we?


The things people do really surprises me.


When I enter MIA, I admit I was afraid because I am worried I might not be able to find friends that I could get along with.. But it has been a few months and I think I have found great friends.


Unfortunately,

In a place, an art college. A place that allows and promotes creativity and all about being open minded to enable the impossible to be possible. To design, to create.. To not judge and to ALWAYS keep and open mind...


in a place like that, some of the most horrible things are happening.


in a place like that, discrimination happens.


in a place like that, judgemental situation happens.


in a place like that, disrespect happens..




sorry if my words does not make any sense. I'm at a point of anger and disbelief.


We all exist in a world where there is a diversity of people. Whether black or white, tall or short, fat or thin, loud or quiet, boys or girls and as well as gays and lesbians.


So I just want to ask,

WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE WHEN WE OURSELVES ARE NOT PERFECT AND NOT GOD?


Do we have the right to say others are weaker than us just because they lack of a certain quality? Just because he or she is not manly or womanly enough???


Do we have the right to patronise others when we ourselves aren't that great???


________________________________________________________________


Not trying to brag or boast or think highly of myself. But when I blog I don't like to take sides or I rather blog on a 3rd person's point of view. Something like that..


But now, today I'm all about how I really really feel about this topic.


You guys may comment all you want.


I am really pissed off right now.



There is these 2 guys...Okay who are such bastards!


They made a huge fuss in facebook about my friend luppy. Started attacking him for no reason..They don't even know him! We're just foundation students and they are a bunch of unknown seniors.


and another character that played a role in these "reality drama" is a girl...and the most sad thing is she is my classmate.


She was a part of these attacks.


Now she is one of them.


All I can say is,

I have lost all respect for her. Okay, it's fine if she doesn't want to hold on to her pride and dignity. That's her choice.

We used to talk about her..because she seem to have no real friends and all she ever does is look down on others and talk highly of herself.

And now she finally shown her true colours...


And I have finally lost every single ounce of respect I have for her..Now I really look down on her.

as for the 2 looser seniors...


I have nothing to say about them


WHY IS IT THAT THEY HAVE THE GUTS TO WRITE SUCH ATROCIOUS THINGS ON THE WEB BUT IT REAL LIFE THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO FACE US.


fucked up loosers.


really fucked up.


I'm going off now. I'm just wayyy too angry to even continue typing.

Comments