Butterfly Award

Thanks again for all of your encouraging words. =)








____________________________________________________________





I'm sick again! I've got the flu now. =( Suppose to be a very productive 4 day weekend, totally backfired. Now it's "trying to recover" weekend.








I want to wish all my friends a very Happy Deepavali. I ran out of credit. Can't wish using sms. haha need to go reload later.








okay,


today I'll do the Butterfly Award post.








hehehe








I am kinda shocked really. I got nominated for a Butterfly Award. I would like to thank Tsing Yie and Jia Von for nominating me. =P













For those who decide to accept this award, I would appreciate it if you could do the following:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate 10 other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

So now I would like to nominate these other 10 blogs~

I actually have some on my mind already but it turns out they were already nominated! haha

here are the nominees! [sound like the oscars or something!] :

  1. Elaine
  2. Justin
  3. Marianne
  4. Lynnett
  5. Serena C
  6. Adrien
  7. Aurea
  8. Sin Hui
  9. Calvin
  10. Marcus

so there.. hehe.. Don't get offended if your name is not there.I can only nominate 10!

xoxo

Comments