Can I feel as cool as my dunhill model right now?

cuz the weather is freaking hotttt....




Sunday = SUN day.










so hot the weather. Its a pain, I've got no mood to do my work at all and lagi no mood to memorise for history exam. =( I feel so guilty and lazy at the same time!





I LOVE 1 Orange.
ignore my over the top emotions right now.
just suddenly felt a huge wave of happiness.





hmmm I've been in college for about a month and a half. Wow time flies, but the thing is I feel as though I've been there for AGES! Its like I was there all along, it makes me feel happy that I made my decision to go to MIA. I'm even more grateful that I'm in 1 Orange instead of Red or Yellow, although Red class has hotter guys. hahaha




When I enrolled into MIA, I was so worried...worried about not being able to make friends or having a HUGE language barrier. But I was wrong, basically everyone here is so nice and friendly... Especially my classmates..one word to describe them AWESOME. At first, I did make one or two friends but I felt shy really. I didn't dare to open up and I felt insecure, I thought I was going to be lonely... But now, we're just one big happy family! Since August we've celebrated 3 birthdays!!! 3 birthdays in a month...hahaha





I feel really lucky that I'm in MIA,


I like the assignments,


But I also dislike the amount of work given to us,


I like all my lecturers!


except oneee


My class is the coolest class among the 3...


although nowadays got some drama...






We're the cast of Desperate HouseWhores...what do you expect? =P




* hubba bubba is non existent..its lime now -_-"


hahaha


one day I'm going to take picture of every single person of my class and introduce them in this blog!

hehehe...






Comments