oh yeah,

I totally forgot to mention something...


Did you know that it is COMPULSORY for the lecturers in LIM KOK WING university college to wear black EVERYDAY!!!!


on special occasions or programmes the students have to wear black too!

the campus in Cyberjaya is already so black...

imagine you are the lecturer in an ART college and all you can wear is black. Very sad right? You know what is even sadder? If the lecturers don't follow this rule, they could actually get fired.


Mondays - Fridays = Black. Mood also become black. Even Mr Lim Kok Wing himself wears black everyday. @.@


I kinda pity them, unless they are so goth or love black so much then different story already lar. I bet their undies are colourful! haha since they don't have the chance to express their outlook with colour...


I can't imagine a wardrobe full of black clothes...


Black is cool. Like deep,mysterious or elegant. But but but....all black...=( gives such a solemn feeling.


sometimes if its a compulsory, it isn't so bad when you can't decide what to wear. Like school uniform, you don't have to think or come up with an outfit. Which reminds me, sighhh I don't know what to wear tomorrow. I feel as though I ran out of clothes to wear already. Feel like shopping, sial...


I really hope the college took our class petition into consideration! They really should extend the library hours.


with love~

Comments