250th

this is my 250th post...

Still a looonnngggg wayyyy to go.

I'm loosing my focus, that really sucks. After today, I realised I'm really loosing my focus and my priorities!!! I must get back on track...I can't fall out of the race....


Oh my goshh...I totally embarrassed myself today!!! arrrggghhhhhhh I feel so dumb and silly. I just laugh cuz I don't know how to react after that. grrrrr...Luckily not many people saw..! I fell off the chair in the most embarrassing way!

Lesson learnt today :

ALWAYS SIT PROPERLY ON A CHAIR!!!





It was so embarrassing that I felt like staying on the floor, under the table until class ended. SIGH! This 1 month plus in college, I have countless of embarrassing moments! I don't know why =( its like my coordination gone haywire. The worst thing is, its not like I embarrass myself privately but publicly. Publicly as in, in front of strangers, seniors, other class students... if in front of my classmates only then I still can sorta accept. I feel like such a klutz.




hahaha its actually very very funny but oh my gosh...its still so embarrassing. But today is the worstttt of all.



I'm going to get back on track...
on the other hand...that other matter...I'm just going to take it slow. I don't want to put on false hopes ya know...




xoxo

Comments