I promised to

DO this tag. Here you go Serena and Emelia. =)

Rules:

  1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
  2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
  3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

  1. Name : Huei Wenn
  2. Sisters : -
  3. Brothers : 2
  4. Shoe size : 7
  5. Height : 161cm I think
  6. Where do you live? : M'sia
  7. Favourite drink : WATER =P hahaha
  8. Favourite breakfast : hmm no idea. I guess Milo with Nestum? =D

Have you ever...

  1. Been on a plane? : yes
  2. Swam in the ocean? : urm. I don't think so. Sea yes..ocean no
  3. Fallen asleep in school?: haha remember those times in kindergarten and primary school where the teachers would make you sleep just so you won't make noise? haha so yeahh...have fallen asleep in sch before.
  4. Broken off someone's heart? : unfortunately yes.
  5. Fell off your chair : haha yes
  6. Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call? : well not all night lar.
  7. Saved emails? : -__-" don't you??

  1. What is your room like? : messy. has been and always will be messy.
  2. What's right beside you now?:pillow
  3. What was the last thing you ate? : oreo cookies..=P
  4. Ever had chicken pox? : yes
  5. Sore throat? : YES
  6. Stitches? : yesssss
  7. Broken nose? : thank god no
  8. Do you believe love at first sight? : I am not sure. Do you?
  9. Like picnics? : never really tried before.

Who was the last person you...

  1. Dance with? : haha urm...I think it was Sasha?
  2. Last made you smile : family of course!
  3. You last yelled at?: I don't yell much. But it was in the car when no one was in it and I sorta yell cuz there was this stupid driver on the road.

Today did you...

  1. Talk to someone you like?: Nope, not yet
  2. Kiss anyone? : no
  3. Get sick? : what sick question is this??? NO
  4. Talked to an ex? : no
  5. Miss someone : hahaha yes
  6. Best feeling in the world? : Happy and contented. Just the feeling of being able to be yourself.
  7. Do you sleep with stuff animals?: not until last year. my tortoises.
  8. Who do you really hate?: I don't hate people. I don't like to hate people.Probably annoyed.
  9. What time is it now?: 8.10 am

Randoms

  • Is there a person on your mind right now?: unfortunately yes...
  • Do you have any siblings? : "refer to questions above"
  • Do you want children?: yes...why not?
  • Do you smile often? : I think I do.
  • Do you like your handwriting? : haha yeahh...but sometimes no
  • Are your toenails painted? : yes
  • Who's other than yours would you rather sleep in?:Another sick question. My own bed
  • What colour t-shirt are you wearing? : White
  • What were you doing at 7 pm yesterday? : getting ready to drive home from college
  • I can't wait till : I can finish is super long tag and so my work.
  • When did you last cry? : I don't remember. If you said shed a tear then yesterday. I was yawning =P
  • Are you a friendly person?: I think so.
  • Do you have any pets? : fishes...and tortoises..one resides in my car the other in my room. =P!

  1. Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Did I say I have feelings for someone??? he's in my DREAMz
  2. Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: haha I held Pearl's hands the last time. It was just 2 days ago. It was just so we won't get hit by cars. haha it was a joke.
  3. Do you sleep with the TV on?: Knowing me.. yes
  4. What are you doing right now?: I'm busy inventing something phenomenal!...this question is so obvious even the blind knows. -__-"
  5. Have you ever crawled through a window?: yes
  6. Can you handle the truth?: Maybe.
  7. Are you closer to your mother or father?: -__- figure it out yourself.
  8. Who was the last person you cried in front of?:Parents?
  9. How many people can you say you've really loved?: my family...friends.
  10. Do you eat healthy?:sometimes
  11. Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: don't know
  12. Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: of course...something really hurtful
  13. How often do you go to church?: interesting question. I would say once in a bluemoon almost never. XD
  14. If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Depends who I feel like talking to.
  15. Are you loud or quiet most of the time?:Right now quiet...
  16. Are you confident?: I'm working on that..

5 things I was doing 10 years ago [1998]:

  • going to the school field to see if there was any haunted area.
  • playing sailormoon.-_-
  • starting my art class
  • being a kid
  • watching cartoons!

5 things on my to-do list today:

  • Assignments
  • Assignments
  • Assignments
  • Assignments
  • Assignments and piano

5 snacks I enjoy:

  • I avoid eating snacks..but these days...college makes you eat sometimes
  • chocs
  • mentos
  • chips
  • pampadam!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  • When I become a bllionaire I will let you know

5 of my bad habits:

  • I procrastinate
  • I'm messy
  • I've got temper
  • Moodswings
  • and many more haha

5 places I have lived in :

  • KL
  • KL
  • KL
  • KL
  • ohhh there was once in another country...but I'm not telling..this tag hasn't been very nice.

5 jobs I’ve had:

  • Kindergarten Teacher
  • Cashier
  • the rest are sch posts...like prefect, librarian,monitor,asst. monitor...secretary..the usual

5 people I tag:

ANYONE. you don't want to do it..its okay..cuz its tiring!

END

Comments