me and my blue blue nails

nervous + happy + excited + scared = FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE!





its tomorrow!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!





hahaha I know. I'm making it like such a big deal. Like its the matter of life and death kinda thing. Well yeah it is! It is about my life and what I'm going to do with it!





One minute I'm jumping in the air *literally jumping!* next minute I'm just sitting there and spacing out. Thats how excited and nervous I feel. XD







I'm so excited that I have no idea what am I going to wear tomorrow!

Why not just t-shirt and jeans?

I know! but which t-shirt?!?!

-___-" no comment.





=P





I don't know why am I making a fuss about what I'm going to wear... I wonder am I the only one that feels like that?



oh yea...urmm



...


...



...



...




...










surprise!



There!

I'm all geared up for college!

=) I'm being really -__-" now. I just thought since I'm starting something new..why not try something new? Besides, I have ALWAYS wanted to paint my nails like that! Now my nails on both hands and feet are BLUE!

its finally the beginning of a new adventure.

muacks!

Comments