taggie time

time to do a tag~ its been awhile since the last tag. Got this from Carr Men's blog.


RULES~
  • Put your music player on shuffle
  • Press forward for each question
  • Use the song title as the answer to every question
  • With the answer, comment on how it relates to the question
  • tag your mates!

  1. How am I feeling today? [The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore,James Morrison] haha okay. Not sure how true is that =)
  2. Will I get far in life?[How's It Gonna Be,Third Eye Blind] err I don't see the connection. I guess its up to me? haha
  3. How do my friends see me?[Way Back Into Love,Hugh Grant and Haley] urm...my friends see me trying to find my way into love? gosh...
  4. Will I get married?[Hero, Enique Iglesias] whhhaaatt? haha omg this is seriously hilarious.
  5. What is my best friend's theme song?[Pump It, Black Eyed Peas] hahaha
  6. What is the story of my life?[Stranger,Hilary Duff] wow...I guess that is quite true
  7. What was high school like?[Right Back In The Water,Jesse McCartney] hahaha okay...somehow relates?
  8. What's in store for this weekend?[One Girl To Love,Bobby Valentino] whhaatt?? I don't get how does that apply...
  9. How is my life going?[You Make Me Feel,Westlife] Yes i do listen to Westlife...but its so true..
  10. How can I get ahead in life?[Someone To Watch Over Me,Katherin McPhee] aww...I need a guardian angel...=P
  11. What's the best thing about your friends?[Dream,Micheal Buble] hmmm
  12. What song will they play at my funeral?[Summer Girls,LFO] NICE! haha what a cool fun song at my funeral~
  13. How does the world see me?[I Will Come To You,Hanson] oohh..I'll come in my own time.
  14. Do people secretly lust for me?[The Prayer,Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli] hmmm odd r
  15. How can I make myself happy?[Now or Never,Josh Groban] wow...now thats a good answer!
  16. What should I do with my life?[The Last Goodbye,Atomic Kitten] am i dying? hehehe I guess I should start saying hello to new things and goodbye to the old ones?
  17. Will I ever have children?[When You Look At Me,Christina Millian] gosh..sounds WRONG~
  18. What would you strip to?[Dear Jaime Sincerely Me,hellogoodbye] not a song to strip to you think? blegh
  19. What does your mum think about you?[Come and Get Me feat 50cent,Timbaland] o.O
  20. What is your deep dark secret?[What Can I Do, The Corrs] hmmm wow...
  21. What is your mortal enemy's theme song?[A New Day Has Come,Celine Dion] Mortal enemy? what are we? From midieval times? er did I spell that out correctly?
  22. What is your personality like?[Behind These Hazel Eyes,Kelly Clarkson] I used to think my personality is like that. I'm not sure about now...
  23. What song will be played at your wedding?[I Lay My Love On You, Westlife] awww how romantic!!!
  24. Your overall theme song?[Machine, Josh Groban feat Herbie] lolx...no comment

well` okie...now its your turn to do this tag! YOU! you as in Sau Li? Justin? hahaha target you both!

Comments