Staying on the right lane

Last minute preparation is not very productive. So, I'm screwed tomorrow. I didn't prepare enough for my piano.

sheeshh..I need to focus more! I'm already on the right track...now I just need to accelerate! My life now is :

  • less TV
  • more art.

now I have to add one more... more piano

its always like that, one week I would practice a lot and then the following week I would be terrible. My timing is mismatch. sigh...no excuses can be made. Its all time management and how I prioritise. I'm nearly there....nearly...but not there yet. I hate feeling disappointed. I'm so stressed out because of how I am...always pressuring myself and pushing myself to the brim even though my effort isn't always 100% there.

When I "chill" or not put stress on myself I become lazy and unfocused. I would have no direction. Ehhh damn susahlar.I'm already a bit uptight as it is~ Its either overly stressed but productive or more relax but no direction + very unproductive. Can't I have somewhere in the middle where I can stress and also learn how to relax at the same time.

Thats it..I'm not going to let myself off the hook.I'm going to practice until I'm satisfied.

Stay Focus!

Comments