Welcome

Wednesday, 18 June 2008

Inspired!


Today's my last day of the TV strike!
I'm feeling so energetic! I've got ideas for my portfolio...2 more then I've reach the minimum requirement! YES! I feel like I'm on cloud 9...
I need more art paper. My art blocks are sort of finishing. NOOOO ..I'm still considering of changing my blog skin...hmmm. See how first lar..
I slept for 3 hours this evening. Gilerr betul.. Now I'm wide awake and yet a bit sleepy...
Connection is kind of sucky~ MSN is CRANKY. I'm starting to have my usual mood swings again. Like one minute I'm happy then when someone ask me a question I'll be irritated.
I'm suddenly enjoying classical music....ahhh music to my ears~ so soothing...Can just listen to it whenever,wherever.
I've lost my blogging mood...I hope it comes back soon cuz I feel like I've got loads to say!
Post a Comment