untitled

My bro ffk'ed me to go jogging. RAWRRR I think he slept late last night. Oh well...I am not used jogging alone. Feel so awkward. We both need the exercise anyway
10 MORE DAYS OF HORROR =)
I am going to miss those rascals. I kinda like saturday art class. The crayons they used are so so so PRETTY and COLOURFULL. I feel like buying them and start colouring 'kids style' but I already have crayons at home.
I'm relieved, it is less tiring on Saturdays. I've still got a lot of things to learn though. You know in school there are always the 'good teachers' who can teach and the 'lousy teachers' who can't teach. I think I fall under the category of 'lousy teachers' I do try my best to work hard. hmmm But I don't have natural talents for teaching like people who have green fingers that can work magic in a garden.
Currently looking for inspirations for my portfolio.I'll be going back to Saujana more often starting from May. I need to work my ass off with my piano too! I'm taking my grade 8 practical exam next year April. *gasp*
Starting my FIRST driving lesson in a few hours time. I bet I suck at it. Lets hope I don't. ;)
My bro is going to get a NEW CAR! wheee~ so happy..Then I can borrow his car to practice driving.
My mind,hands and heart are itching to start studying. I am interested to learn about art history.
My plan for today is to SPRING CLEAN my room. It is a freaking mess I can say. I'm not going to show you any pictures cause you might just faint and become unconscious due to the horror state of my room.
muahahaha
toodles till later!
violetcraze~

Comments