LYNNETT!!! I hope you are reading this. hahaha I owe you this tag! xoxo~ lolx!Sau Li! ur tag is also about the same!!! so can lar! hehehe kill two birds with one stone...Time to spice up my blog. it is too moody and it's giving me the blues...

here goes!

Who is your all time inspiration?
I would have to say my family! yup definitely them. =)

Have you given your first kiss away?
Yes. *you better mind your own business, 'yes' is all you get*

If you were stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies will you take with you?
ooo this is quite a toughie...hmmm I would take Lynn cuz she's my 'sis' haha so evil, drag her to a deserted island. Then it would be Sau Li and Justin because they RECENTLY started blogging! hahaha ;) no offence to other fellow bloggers.

Where is the place you want to go most?
its my dirty little secret! =)

If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Is to be really succesful in my life. Sounds familiar no?

Do believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Well, in a way I do. But depends how optimistic I feel...=.=

What are you afraid to loose most now?
urm, my will power and focus.

If you win $1 million, what will you do?
wah! I would love to study abroad! give my family an AWESOME treat, share with them part of the moolah...of course spend the money on the things I love and donate some to charity[after all thats what we learn in moral right?] oohhh and save the rest for a rainy day!*wink*

If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
hmmm yea...some how I guess I would...

List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you.
1. she is FUN
2.she is um um um.....um...what good points do u have lynnett??? hehe she is my friend since primary! haha thats one good point to me =)
3. she's a nice,good and a music lover...nah! more than 3 points edi..heheh

What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
not going to answer...

Which type of person you hate most?
this question again? read my other tags...there will be an answer somewhere..wakaka lazy to type!

What is your ambition?
hmm, to be really good in art. Be really good in what I do get money for it! =) Thats the short version of my ambition.

If you have faults, would you rather people around you point it out to you or woulg you rather they keep it quiet?
TELL ME! TELL ME! hahaha...well its better to tell them to keep it quiet....

What do you think is the most important thing in you life?
Well there are so many things..which should i make it as #1?

Are you a shopaholic or not?
umm...haha got seasons for it...sometimes yes

How many children are you planning to have?
o.O not alot lar....

If you have a chance which part of your character would you like to change?
um, my tendency to be soft and my lack of personal confidence....a lot more...

What is the worst thing that happens to you?
shhhhh! i am not going to tell anyone...

Write down a line of a song that comes into your head right now.
All i want to do is find my way back into love...

i would tag:
ANYONE ...

Comments